Hello,
This is an old thread but may be the best place to jump in. I have a weewx
server on my local network which sends data to my remote web page
(grattans.org/wx) and also sends data to my emoncms rpi on the local
network using the weewx extension. All has been working well for the past
couple of years. Recently, I noticed the following error message in the
weewx.log file (debug=2):

Feb 19 10:15:26 n4mrv weewx[86166] DEBUG weewx.restx: EmonCMS: Failed
 Undefined variable: jsondataLC in
<b>/var/www/emoncms/Modules/input/input_methods.php</b> on line
Feb 19 10:15:26 n4mrv weewx[86166] ERROR weewx.restx: EmonCMS: Failed to
publish record 2021-02-19 10:15:00 EST (1613747700): Failed up
load after 3 tries

Not sure how long this has been going on because it *IS* uploading data to
the emoncms rpi correctly and on time (15 minute archive time). The entry
in weewx.conf is:

[[EmonCMS]]
        url = http://192.168.1.103/emoncms/input/post.json
        token = 3bff21xxxxxxxxxxxxc226b634

I probably should not complain as it's working but am just curious what is
going on here. I'm not a programmer and don't understand what the cause of
the error might be. I don't try to upload to emoncms.org, only to my local
rpi.

Thanks in advance if anyone can explain where my config error might be.

Bob