Looking through both SQLite and Weewx documentation, i can't find a
reference to a tool or report that will take a existing SQLdb and display
the underlying DB's structure? I can see that wee-debug will give a listing
of fields and key's, but there's no references to the relationships
established for the exiting db. I ask because i'd like to understand how
the existing data maintains keys. i.e., if data is stored with the only
primary key as epoch time, can weewx manage joined keys of epoch+Device-ID?
That would allow me to store multiple occurrences of epochDT, but different
devices. that would allow me to store data from devices as raw data and
data from WF (or other weather services) corrected data concurrently. It
would also solve the often-mentioned "What's raw data and what has WF
'conditioned' data in my SQLdb?" issues.
/David