Thanks for sending me in the right direction. Exactly the help I needed. I
may be out of my league in trying some of this for the first time but I'm
not sure where else to get help to begin learning. Getting closer. I'lll
publish my results once I get it fully tested. I'm just doing a generic
install and trying to get a couple of tweaks. I'm not a developer nor a
programmer but I did have some Sun OS training back in the 80's that helps
me with the command line and the VI editor. Thanks again for the help! -saw-