Hi Ted
weewx can't catch the sensor array data via the interceptor driver as the WH2902C is an Ambient modified piece. It cannot send to a customized server using the Ecowitt protocol. Maybe it works with the WU protocol, but haven't heard of it. If it were a non-Anbient Fine Offset clone, it would work with the Ecowitt protocol/custom server.

But, honestly, as Bill suggested, investing some 30 USD in an Ecowitt GW1000 console is many times worth the money. Also, if/when later, you want to extend your sensor "fleet". Just make sure to get the model compatible with your sensor frequency
- I assume 915 MHz.
The weewx GW1000 API driver is a proven piece which works flawlessly
(when installed properly 😉, but that's always so ...)

If you don't know it yet, there's a lot on Wxforum.net about it, e.g.
https://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=40730.0
https://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=40970.0