Hi,
i have an error if I translate the Skin:

All customizing I made in the skin.conf.

If I haver the following in the skin.conf
        # General Forecast translations
        forecast_header             = 7 Day Forecast
        daily_forecast              = Daily Forecast
        alert_in_effect             = in effect until
        forecast_last_updated       = Last Updated on
I get a parsing error.
If remove this (forecast with aeris is on) I have a Problem at display the
Timestamps.
Maybe this is not the same error.