Hi.  My Weewx installation 4.2.0, Vantage Pro2, has been up and running
great for about 6 months since I got it. I’ve noticed my signal quality
dips for about 10 minutes occasionally.  Strangely the dips happened
exactly at midnight each time I spotted it. Not an issue because the signal
always comes right back up quickly, but I thought I would try and
investigate the dates it happened to see if there is a pattern that I could
maybe trace the cause from.

First I looked back through the Week, Month & Year History on the screen
report. The dips don’t show up, probably because they were so short - the
signal line shown is a continuous straight rippling line near 100%.  So I
looked through the data tables in weewx.sdb, in particular
archive_day_signal1 (through signal8) which is where I thought the signal
quality data would be stored, but none of the fields are populated other
than 'rowid' and 'dateTime'. I’m obviously looking in the wrong table
because signal quality is stored somewhere.  Any idea where I can find the
daily signal quality data?  Many thanks.