I think the Pi with 4 GB RAM makes the most sense. You never know what else
you may want to throw at that Pi to do simultaneously with WeeWX. Maybe you
want to run Cumulus MX at the same time. Or maybe something better comes
along now that the Pi 4 B has been around for almost 2 years. Then if you
have a Pi 4 with 4 GB RAM it can be more useful for a future project. The 8
GB version is a bit too much of a price premium for futureproofing. The 4
GB version is the sweet spot.