Gary, they seem to be current. I read index.html files in
../public_html/weewx/ and /belchertown and they shows labels and some epoch
time that appears to be current. All the files in /public_html, weewx and
belchertown all seems to have current files. I still get a 404 error when
trying to open. default skin/browser still works.
/David