Hello,
I have been running Weewx and am up to date with version 4.5.1.
When I updated several versions ago I migrated to python3 and installed all
the prerequisites, and used the relevant pythin3 commands to build &
install.
System been running fine.

I decided to update the reset of the Raspberry Pi command line system
using:-
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
I noticed that it reported several python packages serial 7& usb etc were
no longer required, I presume the python 2.7 versions.

So I removed them with the option auto remove.
My Weewx program then fails to start.

Fortunately I had made a back and everything is running again.
So when I installed/upgraded using the python3 option I presume Weewx is
running under python3?
Am I still running under python2.7?
If I issue the command python -version it reports version 2.7 from the
command line.
Any advice welcome.
Regards
Phil