@Mike you have div close errors..
should look like this

        $radar_html
    <a name="windy-webcam-timelapse-player" data-id="1618016327"
data-play="day" href="https://windy.com/webcams/1618016327";
target="_blank">Edgewood › South-East</a>
    <script async type="text/javascript" src="
https://webcams.windy.com/webcams/public/embed/script/player.js";></script>
    <iframe width="620" height="379" src="
https://www.myearthcam.com/ms372591?embed"; frameborder="0" scrolling="no"
allowfullscreen></iframe>