I am running Weewx version 4.3 on a Raspberry Pi 3 which is running
Raspbian 9.  I added two wind speed measurements, WindSpeed2avg and
WindGust10avg, which show wind speed averaged over 2 minutes and wind gusts
averaged over 10 minutes respectively.

When the values are displayed on the webpage they display with 6 decimal
places.  The same is true for the wind direction associated with each
measurement.  For example, wind speed 2 min average displays 8.389286 NE
(35.321429) and direction does not display the degree symbol.

I've looked in the units.py file, but did not see anything there.  Can
anyone tell me where I can make the proper adjustments to the way these
values display?

Thanks in advance!

Ron