Hi,

Best done as a very simple XType that calls the dew point function you
mention. Provided you store the result in an existing (and preferably
unused) field in your database schema (eg dewpoint1 if you are using the
extended schema) then WeeWX will automatically save your new dewpoint to
database making it available for use in plots and aggregates in reports.

Gary