I have one of these. I've never tried to do it. Acurite has some software
<https://support.acurite.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021589113-Download-and-Install-PC-Connect>to
download the data into a CSV and it would be possible to import that into
the weewx database. If it's a one time thing, you could probably massage
the CSV file in Excel such that the weewx database utilities could import
it. Or if it's something you might want to repeat, then it shouldn't be
that hard to write a program to read the CSV and insert the data into the
database.

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 1:02 PM Aaron Segaert <asega...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> While on vacation, my computer turned off and weewx did not record data
> for several days. I have an Acurite 5 in 1, which I understand keeps about
> a month of data.  So I think the missing data is on the weather station.
>
> Is there a way to get the data from the Acurite weather station and put it
> into my weewx database?

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/2be69737-bd8f-45d8-a89d-43fb974b75d6n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/2be69737-bd8f-45d8-a89d-43fb974b75d6n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Peter Quinn