CO is really milligram not microgram according to the airQ documentation
and the display in the airQ app.

Regarding "prefix": If you have more than one airQ device, you need
different names of the observation types for each of them. That's the
prefix for. Imagine there are 3 airQ devices, one outside, one in the
bedroom and one in the living room. Your could configure the outside device
without prefix to put "co", "co2", "no2", "noise", "o3", "pm1_0", "pm2_5",
"pm10_0", and "so2" into the predefined columns of the WeeWX database. For
the bedroom device you could set "prefix = bedroom". So you get
"bedroom_co", "bedroom_co2" etc. for that device. And for the living room
device you could set "prefix = livingroom". So you get "livingroom_co",
"livingroom_co2", etc. for that. To create the appropriate columns in the
database I prepare a tool. I it is written, but still not tested. I got the
second shot of Corona vaccination yesterday, and I am still down.

Thank you for the information about installing the crypto modules. In my
case there was no need to install it separately. But I will include it in
the documentation.