Thanks gjr80. Yes, I have verified that I have the last data in the archive
table.

For my first tests, I put the code at the end of the monthly NOAA template file
and it was not working.

Finally I have added a separate template file in an existing skin, and it works
now. I am not sure why, but at least it works!

Jacques