The Ambient Weather WS-2000 is manufactured by Fine Offset, as is the
GW1100 (available on Amazon)
There may be ways to use the WS-2000 without a GW-1100, but I doubt it
would be worth the effort.
The GW1000/GW1100 driver for WeeWx is so utterly reliable it makes the $35
investment the best money spent.