I'm new to the community and still struggling to figure out how to
configure weewx but really enjoy seeing my local data. Right now weewx
provides a weewx provides a webpage with local data and forecast. My Gnome
Shell provides a local temp and forecast from OpenWeather. I'm a distance
from where OpenWeather so it's temp is usually quite different from my
data. Has there been any discussion/thoughts about creating a Gnome Shell
extension with weewx data? It would be nice to see my data instead of
something that is off.

Best,
Clifford