My apologies but I missed your reply. For what it’s worth now you have all
the classic symptoms of corrupted memory in your logger. See the wiki
article WeeWX generates HTML pages, but it does not update them
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Troubleshooting-the-Davis-Vantage-station#weewx-generates-html-pages-but-it-does-not-update-them>
.

Gary