Hi,

Perhaps it is the language barrier but I am not quite sure what you are
asking. As I understand it you have some CSV format data you wish to import
using wee_import. Your data has a field named Date that contains date-time
information for each row.

If that is the case you need to set raw_datetime_format to match the format
used in your Date field. The default format is %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S but you
should change this to suit the format of your data. For example, if your
Date field contains date-time data of the form 21:55:00 22 10 2021 you
would set raw_datetime_format = %H:%M:%S %d %m %Y. If the format was
21:55:00 22 Oct 21 you might use raw_datetime_format = %H:%M:%S %d %B %y.
It all depends on your data. The available format codes and their meaning
are listed under strftime() and strptime() Format Codes
<https://docs.python.org/3.8/library/datetime.html#strftime-and-strptime-format-codes>
.

One other thing you will need to do is set the mapping of your Date field
to the WeeWX dateTime field. You do this by including a/modifying the
dateTime setting under [[FieldMap]] in your CSV import config file. In your
case something like the following should work (untested):

[CSV]
    [[FieldMap]]
        dateTime = Date, unix_epoch

Gary