Remember by default most year plots plot the day average value. You can
always change the year uv plot to the day maximum instead. In the Seasons
skin.conf you need to change:

        [[[yearuv]]]
#            yscale = 0, 16, 1

to:

        [[[yearuv]]]
#            yscale = 0, 16, 1
                aggregate_type = max

Remember also that year plots are produced every 24 hours so you will need
to wait up to 24 hours for the change to take effect or delete the
previously generated year uv plot.

Gary