Did you create a symbolic link redirecting the Apache default web folder to yours ?
And did you allow Apache to access your report folder ?

1. Create symbolic link to point webserver to the reports
    1. *sudo ln -s /var/weewx/reports /var/www/html/weewx*
2. Give the web server the ability to read from the directory
    1. *sudo chmod -R 755 /var/www/html/weewx*

Did you define the HTML_ROOT for your reports properly in weewx.conf in the [StdReport] section ?
*HTML_ROOT = /var/weewx/reports*