May I make a unsolicited suggestion? Buy a Ecowitt GW-1100 (about $35). It
listens to your outdoor array and sends that data to your pi over WiFi.
It's very easy to set it up with WeeWx, the driver is well supported.
Using any other method to get the data from the WS-2902 to WeeWx on the pi
will be a lot more work and frustration.