MySQL should have similar SQL commands. Off the top of my head, I can't
tell you what they are, but I imagine they are nearly identical.

You would type them in using the MySQL client tool "mysql". If you don't
know how to use that tool, I would suggest learning. I would not recommend
using MySQL unless you are thoroughly familiar with it.