I think you’re looking at the wrong time period.  The initial, direct wave arrived at the U.S. west coast — about 8400 Km from Tonga — around 4:00am Pacific time on Jan 15.  It should take 3-1/2 to 4 hours to travel the additional 4600 Km to your location.  That, plus the 4 hour time difference, would put it at around 12:00 noon your time on Jan 15, not Jan 16.  The long path wave should’ve arrived at your location something like 13-14 hours later, or shortly after midnight on Jan 16.  The second trip around the Earth of the initial wave would be something like 32-36 hours after the first arrival, or 20:00-24:00 your time on Jan 16.  What you’ve plotted here misses all of those.

  -Les