Thanks Tom

Final questions for the night, I promise 🤣😂

Would you put this one the database, or just let WeeWx calculate it using
the xtype each time?

Second, is there an API or interface or whatever where another application
can query WeeWX for some sort of weather data? In this case, I'd like my
irrigation software to query WeeWX for the ET, total rain, and chill hours
of a given time frame.

Or do I just have to read the database directly?