Step by step by step...

I think what I want is genBatchRecords from the manager. But I have no idea
what the dictionary it yields looks like, so I don't know how to work with
it. I've been unsuccessful getting the dictionary to print in the logs so I
can look at it. I managed to get get genBatchRows to work, but the
list-of-lists it creates are not linked to the column names.