Hi everyone

my weewx mysql database is acting weird.

I've logged into phpmysql and I'm getting the following error, no matter
what table I'm trying to open

*Warning* in ./libraries/sql.lib.php#613
 count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

*Backtrace*

./libraries/sql.lib.php#2128: PMA_isRememberSortingOrder(array)
./libraries/sql.lib.php#2062: PMA_executeQueryAndGetQueryResponse(
array,
boolean true,
string 'weewx',
string 'archive_day_appTemp',
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
string '',
string './themes/pmahomme/img/',
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
string 'SELECT * FROM `archive_day_appTemp`',
NULL,
NULL,
)
./sql.php#221: PMA_executeQueryAndSendQueryResponse(
array,
boolean true,
string 'weewx',
string 'archive_day_appTemp',
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
string '',
string './themes/pmahomme/img/',
NULL,
NULL,
NULL,
string 'SELECT * FROM `archive_day_appTemp`',
NULL,
NULL,
)

Can anyone help me out to fix this?