In the directory /usr/share/weewx/weewx/drivers you should find the file
te923.py. From line 473 you will find the mappings starting with
DEFAULT_MAP = {
    'outTemp': 't_1',
    'outHumidity': 'h_1',
    'extraTemp1': 't_2',
    'extraHumidity1': 'h_2',

by:
    'outTemp': 't_2',
    'outHumidity': 'h_2',
# 'extraTemp1': 't_2',
# 'extraHumid1': 'h_2',

replace.

Please make a copy of te923.py before editing.

Michael