If I understand correctly you're concerned about exceeding your monthly
bandwidth of your web host. On some web hosts only outbound data transfer
in excess of your plan's data transfer allowance is subject  to overage
charges. Your rsync uploads from the local host to the web server would not
count toward your limit. I know this to be true with AWS Lightsail, and
Linode. Both AWS and Linode have plans for $5.00 a month that might be
enough to host your site.
Thanks,
Paul