Here is part of the output during the install:

Configuration file '/etc/weewx/skins/Standard/index.html.tmpl'
 ==> Modified (by you or by a script) since installation.
 ==> Package distributor has shipped an updated version.
   What would you like to do about it ?  Your options are:
    Y or I  : install the package maintainer's version
    N or O  : keep your currently-installed version
      D     : show the differences between the versions
      Z     : start a shell to examine the situation
 The default action is to keep your current version.
*** index.html.tmpl (Y/I/N/O/D/Z) [default=N] ?
Installing new version of config file
/etc/weewx/skins/Standard/lang/en.conf ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/weewx/skins/Standard/skin.conf
Installing new version of config file
/etc/weewx/skins/Standard/smartphone/barometer.html.tmpl ...
Installing new version of config file
/etc/weewx/skins/Standard/smartphone/index.html.tmpl ...
Installing new version of config file
/etc/weewx/skins/Standard/week.html.tmpl ...

Hopefully that is helpful.

If you need anything else, let me know.

-Roger