The console has no way of knowing what size wind cup is mounted on the ISS.
Someone has to tell it. Generally, that is done by the factory when they
ship the unit out. Under "extraordinary circumstances" a user might have to
do this if, for example, s/he changed the cup size.

I have only owned (and seen) the regular "large" size, so I don't have
anything to compare it to. You'd have to ask Davis what size cup you have.