The configuration file (skin.conf) for the Smartphone skin is specifying a
template (iv.html.tmpl), which does not exist. This template is not part of
weewx. If it ever existed, it was supplied by you or someone else.

However, I noticed that the path to the template is non-standard. The log
indicates /etc/weewx/skins/Smartphone/smartphone/uv.html.tmpl, but the more
usual location would be /etc/weewx/skins/Smartphone/uv.html.tmpl. Perhaps
the path, as specified in skin.conf, is wrong?