No that is not correct. If that location is where your weewx-Weather34
folder is, services.txt should be /home/pi/services.txt

The reason for that location is to prevent the files services.txt being
copied to your webserver during the install process which would the expose
all your api keys etc and create a security risk.

On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 8:35:37 PM UTC matthieu89...@gmail.com
wrote:

> The services.txt is /home/pi/weewx-Weather34 :
> Is no correct ?
>
> Le samedi 26 février 2022 à 19:09:40 UTC+1, steep...@gmail.com a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The services.txt file must be alongside you weather34 install folder not
>> in it. Eg if your weather34 installer folder is in your home folder,
>> services.txt should be in your home folder as well.
>>
>> Ian
>>
>> On Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 4:12:38 PM UTC matthieu89...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am installing weather34 with weewx
>>> I put the file service.txt file in weather34
>>>
>>> But I have a problem with the installation :

>>> !!! THIS INSTALL IS USING PYTHON VERSION 3.9.2 IS THIS CORRECT?
>>> (Yes/No)Yes
>>> Install will continue with Python Version 3.9.2
>>>
>>> PYTHON EPHEM VERSION 3.7.7.1 INSTALLED
>>> PYTHON XMLTODICT VERSION 0.12.0 INSTALLED
>>>
>>> PHP 7.4.28 (cli) (built: Feb 17 2022 16:17:19) ( NTS )
>>> Copyright (c) The PHP Group
>>> Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
>>>     with Zend OPcache v7.4.28, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies
>>> PHP INSTALLED
>>>
>>> List of found conf files to install with
>>> 1 -> setup_py.conf
>>> 2 -> macos.conf