Just to clarify what i'm trying to do:

Reading out a WH65 -> 2 weewx instances (SDR, Interceptor)* -> this works
so far
Reading out a WH2310 -> 3rd weewx instance (wh23xx driver) -> doesn't show
up in driver menu if i do wee_config -reconfigure weewx-3.conf

Hope this is possible without using multiple devices. Do i have to run the
3rd weewx instance in docker or which ways to achieve this are possible?

* [SDR for redundancy because of possible network downtimes with the
Interceptor solution when the wifi/router is down, loss of power or
rebooting]