1) according to your realtime file, the wind is calm at the moment
2) Most charts are working perfectly for me. You will need to wait for a
while for the weekly reports to be run.

Also, you need to activate a free account with Aeris Weather to get your
weather warnings working correctly.

Aeris Weather will also give far more detail for your weather forecasts
compard with your current choice of Weather Underground.