Hi,

I've started yesterday night with weewx and sdr.py after my Bresser 5in1
arrived, after updating sdr.py to latest version, it's working nicely.
Thanks to all that made it possible.

But now I'm stuck in customizing the web-page....I've read the
https://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm...but I'm totaly confused and
frustrated.

Where is the howto guid to do that?
The bresser 5 in1 does not have UV, does not have baro, has not indoor
temperature, in dorr humidtiy....how to blank it out?
There are nice showcases...but no expample how to manage it?

best regards
Frank