Thank you Tom.
Sorry for my bad English, but you understood me correctly.
Good continuation

Le 07-03-22 à 17:13, Tom Keffer a écrit :
I think we might have a bit of a language problem, but if you're asking whether the updates fixed everything, the answer is, "Almost."

The only issue not addressed by V4.7.0 is wind speed not appearing in the NOAA yearly summaries. For that, there is a simple workaround <https://groups.google.com/g/weewx-user/c/FCcu3ORLB2k/m/uqUs30RDBgAJ>.