There are only two ways to be really safe:
1. boot your RPi3+ from a (n external) HDD/SSD - instructions how to make this work can be found in the internet 2. use an industrial standard SLC microSD card - it will hold for at least 10 years.

(and make regular (!) backups of your important weewx files like weewx.sdb and weewx.conf - and your skin files if you have made adaptations and maybe your crontab and fstab files if you made modifications there)

I'm using a 16 GB SanDisk/WDSDSDQED-016G-XI micro SD card. Cost me about 27 EUR/30 USD those days (1 1/2 years ago). Nowadays prices have gone up and there are still big delays in delivery due to the "chip crisis". (26 weeks right now)

You need to buy them from special stores like mouser.com or arrow.com - you won't get them in normal, consumer stores. e.g. https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/SanDisk/SDSDQED-016G-XI?qs=gZXFycFWdANR2bR%2Fc%252B7h0w%3D%3D

Don't let yourself be fooled by product names like  High Endurance, Max Endurance - they are only good for video stream recordings. Weewx (and other applications with high database activity) will wear them down fast.