Sorry I did not provide a log, I didn't see any errors when the reports
were generated by weewx. I did check the /var/www/weewx folder and found
that the UV figures naming convention changed. Went from "..uv.png" to
"..UV.png" for the corresponding day, week, month, and year. i.e for day
"dayuv.png" to "dayUV.png". I updated the index.html.tmpl file and that
fixed the issue.