I have no idea where sunshine_hours comes from.  Did you add it to your old
weewx schema ?   If so you'd need to similarly add it to the new schema
probably before doing your conversion and see if wee_database is smart
enough to do the right thing.

(untested - but give it a try.  This is why you always work off copies of
your data..).