Hi all, I'm new to all this configurtion stuff after using a Vantage Pro 2
and Ambient s/w for the last 15+ years! I now have a Weatherflow Tempest
using Weewx with the Belchertown skin on a RPi4. So far I have pretty much
persuded it to do what I want with the exception of displaying tome in the
24 hour format. Regardless of all the changes I have made it insists on
displaying any time in the AM / PM format i.e. 2:20:00PM instead of 14:20.

>From what I have read I need to make changes in:
[Belchertown]
[[[[TimeFormats]]]]
     day =          %HH:MM
      week =      %HH:MM on %A (what is the %A)::
      etc.
      etc.

I have tried various combinations of %H:%M  %HH:%MM  %h:%m, all with no
effect. Can some one point me in the right direction to fix this. Weefx has
been restarted after each attempt to fix this!wxt

Also, while on the subject of time, the time is posted to the data on my
web page, but I can see no sign of it if I open up
/var/www/html/weewx/index.html with my browser, is this normal?

Thanks for any help that can be given