Seems it got you again...

Re: Weewx - Belchertown and 24 hour time format
Hi Gary, thanks for dragging me out of the sin bin. The locale change
seemed to work for a while, then the format defaulted back to 12 hr. One
problem that is causing confusion is the fact that it takes 3 or 4 cycles
for the change to take effect. I have now moved on to the skins.conf and
your suggestion of   'D MMMM YYYY HH:mm:ss' was a good starting point. I
now have the Last Updated in 24hr format!

Barry