Weewx v4.1.1
Nginx V1.14.2
Any browser but testing with Chrome

(Not sure if this is a Weewx or nginx question - starting here)

When I first set up my station I used HTTP only and using the (pseudo URL)
HTTP://myserver.org/weather returned the nicely formatted display.

I then tried to create an HTTPS arrangement and have all HTTP traffic
redirected to HTTPS. That all seems to work OK BUT>>>>

When I access the HTTPS URL, the underlying page is sent but the formatting
seems to be lost - everything is in a single 'line' down the left-hand edge
of the window. Everything seems to be there - even the 'Current', 'Week'
'Month' and 'Year' buttons that show as links, and the 'Monthly Summary'
pull-down is there but as a list of entries.

Any idea what I'm doing wrongly?

Susan (obviously a beginner with this web stuff)