Ran this on my test rpi (simulator mode) with data going back to late Dec
2021. Took about ~70 secs to generate WdcReport. I copied over my up weewx
db (data from mid 2020 to present) and it takes about ~180 sec to generate
a WdcReport. Any ways to optimize the reports to get the report generation
time down? For comparison, takes less than a sec for SeasonsReport.