Howdy WX Friends,

Recently installed WeeWX pulling data from a GW2000/WS90.  System is built
and receiving data from the GW2000.  Trying to figure out how to get the "
p_rainX" variables into WeeWX.  I've pieced together what I think I need to
do, but want to ensure I'm understanding things correctly.

   - Add the p_rainX (p_rain p_stormRain p_rainRate p_dayRain p_weekRain
   p_monthRain p_yearRain) columns to the WeeWX database.
      - Assuming this is the command: wee_database --add-column=p_rain etc.
   - Update skin.conf stanzas [DisplayOptions] and [CheetahGenerator]
   adding p_rainX where I see the rainX variables .

Is there a way to map the p_rainX variables to the standard rainX variables
to avoid having to do all of this manual config?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Arthur