Hello everyone,

I'm new to WeeWX, so please bear with me.

My setup is a BME280 on a ESP32 Nodemcu delivering temperature, humidity
and pressure data via MQTT to WeeWX running on my Raspberry Pi 3B+ w/
dietpi.

Everything works fine except that when I try to upload my weather data to
aprs.fi (yes, I'm a ham), only temperature and humidity show up.

This data and current air pressure *do* show up on my reports, so I'd say
there's nothing more to configure, isn't it?

When I inspect my raw packets on aprs.fi, they actually do *lack* the
pressure data:

2022-06-05 15:33:15 CEST: *DL1BEN-13
<https://aprs.fi/?c=raw&limit=&call=DL1BEN-13>*
>APRS,TCPIP*,qAC,FIRST:@051330z5137.18N/00755.37E_.../...g...t070r...p...P...b.....h69.weewx-4.8.0-MQTTSubscribeDriver

Here's the relevant info from my weewx.conf:

 [[CWOP]]
        # This section is for configuring posts to CWOP.

        # If you wish to post to CWOP, set the option 'enable' to true,
        # then specify the station ID (e.g., CW1234).
        enable = true
        station = DL1BEN-13
        # If this is an APRS (radio amateur) station, specify the
        # passcode (e.g., 12345). Otherwise, ignore.
        passcode = ####
        server_list = rotate.aprs.net:14580, rotate.aprs2.net:14580

What am I doing wrong?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tnx
Ben