It sure looks like your forecast.sdb archive table got created as a weewx
archive table.  If so, it wasn’t the forecast extension that did it.  Perhaps
the binding were misconfigured when forecast.sdb was created.

Before we delete it, let’s have a look at it.

Please paste the output of (adjusting the path of forecast.sdb as necessary):

$ sqlite3 /home/weewx/archive/forecast.sdb
SQLite version 3.34.1 2021-01-20 14:10:07
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite> PRAGMA table_info(archive);

If so, delete your forecast.sdb file and restart weewx.