You might want to re-think your approach here and use the latest WeeWX
version under python3, you are already tying yourself in knots trying to
find the right python 2 packages and it's only going to get worse as time
progresses and python 2 falls further by the wayside. You cite the CRT and
WeatherCloud extensions lack of support for python3 /WeeWX 4 as your reason
for reverting to python 2, but both of those extensions were ported to
WeeWX 4/python 3 over two years ago - this wiki link
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/#services> and this wiki link
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/#uploaders> refer (green ticks mean
tested with WeeWX 4/python 3). The two error traces you provided earlier
for the CRT service and WeatherCloud uploader are certainly due to python
2/3 code compatibility issues, but the line numbers/code in each trace do
not match with the current GitHub versions of each so I strongly suspect
you are tying to run old versions of CRT and WeatherCloud.

Gary