Is that thing actually underwater ?  OutTemp of 61.8 and humidity=100 ?

Some wild hardware guesses:
 - did it 'lose connection' or are the readings just whacko ?
 - does part of a Davis ISS suite fail high (ie, outHumidity=100) and
others fail low (zeroes or no data) when something shorts or loses its
ground in the ISS ?
 - did you get hit by a wave (or bird or gust) and things are just
unplugged or loose or wet ?

Software stuff:
 - how are you getting tide data into your db ?
 - I see failures to upload to influxdb starting shortly before midnight
but not at 00:00:00 precisely ?   Might it be an influxdb or disk issue ?
 - are you still seeing failure to upload to influxdb errors ?
 - what do the influxdb logs look like ?  A loss of sensor data shouldn't
cause failure to upload to influxdb (should it?)
 - what's your influxdb setup look like ?  Are you using telegraf at all ?

Wilder guess:
- do you really have a soil sensor on channel 2 ?
- can you remotely change ISS+Envoy channel to something non-default ?

But I'm leaning toward the ISS either being dripping wet internally or
swimming....