    HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html
    server = awsbox
    user = www-data
    path = /var/www/html
    delete = 0
    ssh_options = -i /root/.ssh/aws
    [[SSH]]
       ssh_options = -i /root/.ssh/aws

I have awsbox in my host file, pointing to the correct ip address

in my .ssh/config I have:

Host awsbox
    user www-data
    IdentityFile /root/.ssh/aws

when I start the Weewx server, I get this error

DEBUG weeutil.rsyncupload: rsyncupload: cmd: [['rsync', '--archive',
'--stats', '-e', 'ssh', '/tmp/weather34/serverdata/',
'www-data@123.123.123.123:/var/www/html/weather34/serverdata']]

(IP changed for security)

I can't see where the ip address is coming from. Is weewx or rsync
converting it from the host file?

Also, It seems to be ignoring the ssh_options parameter (though I could be
using the wrong) But I hope that it isn't required, as I guess that rsync
should be using the config in .ssh/config

Any help would be greatly appreciated

This is all on the latest version of Weewx